Sunday, May 01, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT! New Posts, User Submissions, And More!

Hey guys.



So recently I came up with some ideas for new posts and new things for existing posts, etc. Check below the break to see what I'm talking about.



Email


I've created a new email for all the sites that I have (only one because I feel like with how small I am I won't need one for every single site just yet). Check the About section to see what the email is, or just go straight to mtsite0144@gmail.com.


Maud Poetry


Working title, of course. Since Maud is such a prolific and astounding poet, I thought we should have some poetry on this site. Some could be mine, some could be yours. Rocks deserve love and appreciation, and so does Maud, so what better way to express that than to write poetry about it?


Fan Art


The email mentioned earlier was mainly so you guys could submit fan art of Maud to me and I'd use it for headers in the posts, mainly Dailies and Nightlies. Now, about Drawfriends, I feel there isn't enough SFW Maud art to merit very substantial amounts of those, so we'll just stick to headers at least for now.


Status on Rock Studies


I haven't made... well, any progress on the first rock studies post. I haven't really been able to make time for it (due to forgetting), nor have I really known how exactly I wanna go about it. I wanna get your guys' help on these, so please offer me some advice/suggestions in the comments below. I'd like to have fun with these and while they are essays, they're meant to be pretty entertaining. If you remember back on I believe April Fools' Day 2016 on Equestria Daily, Maud herself had written an article about Trixie-related things or something. If that wasn't very interesting to you, then help me to make these things interestingly dull in a way that you could care (at all). 


Status of the Site


With how overplayed and 'in' this idea is, this site probably won't draw much traffic. So, since most if not all of you are just friends of mine, I want your help on what to do with this site and how I can keep it going even if a knockoff EqD sounds like an unsuccessful idea. I was expecting to have fun with this place, so I'd like some advice on that and other things that I should care about while running this site.



I want this place to be fun and enjoyable, so please help me to get this site to a point where people can care about it at all, especially me. Thanks in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment