Friday, August 12, 2016

Nightly Maud #100


Happy 100th! Here's a nice pic from Maud and her wonderful sisters. Thanks for staying with me for so long, guys. I'm glad you've stuck with me and Maud for this long.




So tonight, I have to say something I've had on my mind for a while.

I'm getting worn out from posting the Daily and Nightly Maud posts every single day. It's getting to the point where it's just becoming a small job that I'm losing interest in.

I have three ideas for the future of this website:
1. I could post these just whenever I wanted so I could focus on putting out other, more substantial content.
2. I could drop these daily/nightly posts altogether and only be about more creative things.
Or
3. I stop posting altogether and leave this site to be a short-lived relic.

What do you guys think? I'd like to keep this site up but I don't know what to do with it anymore. Making these Dailies and Nightlies like a drone has made me start to care less and less. It's not fun and it's not worth it. I want to either make this blog something I can care about or just drop it altogether.

When I created Maud Daily, I wasn't sure if I was going to have it be a simple joke or something. I looked at some of the other spinoff Dailies recently and realized they weren't as dedicated to posting as I was. Does that mean I've been trying too hard? Not really. I'd say I just have different ideas than them.

Here's what I think: If I can't make this site something that goes beyond two images a day with a few random comments here and there, I don't want to continue it. I won't shut it down but I will stop posting if this is the case.

This is why I need you to pitch in with what you want me to do with this site. If you have ideas, post them in the comments below or email me at mtsite0144@gmail.com.

Thanks for coming to Maud Daily, whatever happens with it. Your contribution is appreciated.

See you later.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment