Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Daily Maud #515

https://derpibooru.org/1882843

Hey all.

So I know it's been a while. A loooooooong while.
I'm sorry.
Life really picked up.
I've been to so many different places in my head. A lot of things have changed at a very rapid pace.
I know there isn't much of a point since the show is over now.
But, I don't know.

Something inside me wanted to push myself to do this again.

It was a constant for a long while and through all this craziness of the past year, it got put on the back-burner. It's a shame.
But there's no time like the present.

I love Maud and I want to give this site another revive.
If anything, I'd like to make this place a personal alcove for thoughts.
Maybe a journal type thing.

I don't know. It's all so silly.
But I love you all very much.
Let's have some fun, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment