Sunday, June 25, 2017

Daily Maud #125

http://gintoki23.tumblr.com/post/161914242929/a-simple-but-fun-design-for-t-shirts-drawn-for

Maud and Starlight flying kites together? All of my yes!

Honestly, I haven't flown a kite myself in forever. It must be fun though. And before that episode, I had no idea Starlight would ever be interested in that sort of stuff. It's interesting that she is, though! Certainly adds to her character and makes her more interesting and, well, cute. :3

Maud could maybe know a thing or two that would help with kites. I mean, there aren't really rocks involved that much in it, but perhaps she knows about sturdiness, air resistance, et cetera? Regardless, Starlight would still probably be able to teach her a good bit about it.

I'd personally love to fly a kite with both of them as well. It'd be so sweet and fun~

Anyways, how are you all today? Ready for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment