Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Daily Maud #128

http://uotapo.deviantart.com/art/Rock-Sister-441388063

Yay, Daily Maud #128!

128 is one of my favorite numbers so I thought I'd steal this one from Enigma today. I honestly just love, love, love any power of 2, they just feel so clean and complete. From someone who comes from a software-savvy family and my excellence in mathematics classes to my time playing Minecraft, this set of numbers have just always stuck with me.

This picture is so cute. And what do you know, Maud is holding a box! What's inside I don't know, but that basic geometric solid is just so pleasing to look at. It's so even and clean...

Heh. Even as a fan of the #1 rock pony in Equestria, I find my own obsessions as well.

How are you all this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment